Whenever we find ourselves in the vicinity of existing or potential clients, we make every effort to drop in and say hello. But, unfortunately, even though we’d love to do this more often, it’s not always feasible to make trips for the sole purpose of demonstrating our driving simulator to prospective clients.
That’s why we do our best to show up in one place where both new and existing clients can come see us – on the exhibit floor of the technical conferences and trade shows we attend every year!
Coming to see us at a conference has several distinct advantages:
- At trade shows, we have a full set of hardware available. And not just any old hardware, we bring the really good, top-of-the-line hardware. This allows clients to get the full driving simulator experience! When we visit individual sites, the best we can do is bring a game controller with us and run the software with a single roadway display.
- Face to face, personal interaction with one of our representatives where clients can ask questions and get a demonstration of how our simulators can help solve your specific problem.
- We get a chance to meet and speak with far more clients, which allows us to gain valuable perspective on using the simulator and hear about their experiences.
While those are definite advantages to attending conferences, there is one minor disadvantage: when at a client’s site, it’s far easier to speak to a crowd. At a show, speaking to larger groups is difficult if not impossible.
But from our perspective, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. And for 2018, we are currently slated to exhibit at the following shows:
- American Occupational Therapy Association, Salt Lake City, Utah, April 19-22
- Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists, Richmond, VA, August 10-11
Will you be at one of these conferences? If so, please stop by our booth and say hello! We’d love to see you.
Is there another show you’ll be at that you think we should attend, too? Feel free to let us know about it! Send us an email at stisim [at] systemstech [dot] com and we’ll be happy to consider exhibiting at a future date!