A complete simulation system integrated into an actual automobile cab for a realistic driving experience.
STISIM Drive® MCAB180 simulation systems are interactive driving simulators powered by the programmable STISIM Drive® software engine. Integrated into an actual automobile cab, the MCAB180 simulation systems includes a 1800 driver field-of-view, STISIM Drive’s ADS automobile steering controller and advanced foot pedals that provide a more realistic driving experience. MCAB180 simulation systems are engineered to deliver superior simulation performance at a cost effective price. STISIM Drive® Scenario Definition Language (SDL), software that allows for custom designed roadway environments and situations, is included.
The MCAB180 systems are based on an actual production automobile cab, similar to a Ford Focus. The steering control system is an actual automobile production steering system, using a precision torque motor, digitally tuned to present a most realistic steering feel. The cab comes with an optional fully operable dashboard. The MCAB180 simulation systems provide the end user a choice of either a curved screen with a three front projector illuminated driver field of view, or a five 65 inch LED/LCD screen field of view.
STISIM Drive® MCAB180 simulation systems come with over one hundred forty ready to run driving scenarios that provide diverse driving situations, customizable roadway environments, and use an extensive library of roadway objects. STISIM Drive® Scenario Definition Language (SDL), software that allows for custom designed roadway environments and situations, is included.
- Production automobile cab environment
- STISIM Drive® ADS steering
- Choice of:
– 1800 curved projector driver field of view screen
– 1800 Five 65” LED HD monitor driver field of view
- High speed graphics and sound processing
- More than 140 pre-designed scenarios
- STISIM Drive® Scenario Definition Language (SDL)
- Module programming feature
- Interactive and programmable roadway events
- Detailed help files, documentation, user resources
- Scenario playback
- Transmission options
- Actual car environment
- Actual automobile steering unit
- Interactive and programmable roadway environments
- Modify existing or create custom scenarios
- Control events, signal lights, pedestrians, vehicle traffic
- User definable data collection
- Programming experience not required
- Advanced scenario and configuration design
- Operator initiated events
- Cue scenario events dynamically
- Visual replay of previous sessions
- Driver Training
- Driver Assessment
- Research and Development